ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS
MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH SOCIETY (ANIMERS)
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ADMINISTRATION
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF FACULTY IN ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for FACULTY in Medical Council of India permitted Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) at Port Blair, for the session 2015-16. Applicant should be academically brilliant with Medical Council of India recognized qualification and experience for respective designation in the medical streams.
S.No Subject Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident
1. Pharmacology 1 – –
2. Pathology 1 2 –
3. Microbiology 1 – –
4. Physical Medical Rehabilitation 1 1
5. Forensic Medicine 1 – –
6. Community Medicine 1 1 –
7. General Medicine 1 2
8. Pediatrics 1 – –
9. Gen. Surgery 1 –
10. Orthopedics 1 1 –
11. Obstetrics &Gynecology – – 2
12. Anesthesia 1 –
13. Radio diagnosis 1 1
14. T B Chest 1
15 Dem/Lep 1
Total 08 08 08
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Post Graduate Degree in corresponding subject recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. Recognized Medical Council of India faculty experience of minimum 09 years or minimum 04 years as Associate Professor, for the post of Professor, 05 years as Assistant Professor for the post of Associate Professor and recognized post graduate degree for Senior Resident.
3. The appointment shall be for a period of 5 years or up to 70 years, whichever is earlier, on contract basis, which will be extendable for further period based on performance and on mutual consent.
4. Higher qualification and experience will be appropriately compensated with higher designation and additional remunerations.
PAYMENTS AND EMOLUMENTS
Consolidated monthly pay of Rs 2,25,000/- per month initially, with an inbuilt increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Professor.
Consolidated monthly pay of Rs 2,00,000/- per month initially, with an inbuilt increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Associate Professors.
Consolidated monthly pay of Rs1,20,000/- per month initially, with an increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Tutor//Sr. Resident and Free Hostel Accommodation will be provided.
Free Accommodation appropriate to the designation/status will be provided. Employees not availing the accommodation shall be given additional remuneration @ 20000/- per month for Professor and @ 18000/- per month for Associate Professors.
Candidates will also be considered on deputation from Central, State and Defense Establishments on pay scale and other emoluments as per similarly placed candidates in AIIMS, New Delhi.
The Venue of Interview at Andaman Bhawan Chanyakapuri , near Chanyaka old Theater, New Delhi, No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidate
Vacancies indicated are tentative and subject to change on the basis of availability of posts on the dates of interview Candidates should apply with complete bio-data, and details including qualification, Job experience, MCI recognized teaching experience, academic achievements, present post, designation, last emoluments to reach the following Email Id [email protected] latest by 07th September 2015.
The application format may be downloaded from the website www.and.nic.in
may contact OSD (Medical College): at Ph. No. 03192 – 234095 , 03192 -234911 for any clarification