Great opportunity for the candidates who are looking to get into Research and Development projects of Indian Government Jobs 2016. India at International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and new Materials (ARCI) An Autonomous R&D Centre of Department of Science & Tech., Govt. of India recent published an Employment News Notification to fill up 26 Scientist positions in various categories. As per the notification Govt. Jobs 2016 Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University is the qualification for Project Scientist Senior Level.
Note: Candidates are requested to refer detailed Advertisement before apply for the job
1.Position name : project scientist ( senior level )
no.of vacancies : 04
age limit : 45 years and below
pay scale : 1,21,000 ( per month )
2.Position name : project scientist ( middle level )
no of vacancies : 04
age limit : 40 years and below
pay scale : 70,600( per month )
3.Position name : project junior scientist
no.of vacancies : 08
age limit : 28 years and below
pay scale : 59,000( per month )
4.position name : project technical assistant
no.of vacancies : 10
age limit : 28 years and below
pay scale : 35,000 – 45,000 ( per month )
01. Candidates shall use prescribed application form only. Candidates apply for more than one post shall use separate application form for each post.
02. Engineering/Science/Diploma candidates who are at present in their final year/semester and will be completing in May/June 2016 can also apply.
03. For email submission, please insert scanned photo with signature (if possible) at the space provided in the application form at page 1, and scanned signature at page no. 5 (for Project Scientist-Senior/Middle levels) and at page no. 4 (for Project Junior Scientist/ Project Technical Assistant). Application can be sent as an attached word document file or PDF file (not in picture formats like JPEG,TIFF etc.).
4. In case applications are submitted through email, a hardcopy of the application, duly supported by attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC) certificates etc., will have to be submitted by short-listed candidates at the time of interview.
05. Candidates who are staying abroad and interested in applying for scientific posts shall submit their applications by email. However, a hardcopy of the application alongwith educational qualifications/experience certificates etc., shall be sent by post.
06. Age should not exceed the limit indicated as on the closing date of receipt of completed application forms. However, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities shall be as per Govt. of India orders. Scanned copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form (duly attested photo copy) issued by the competent authority in support of the claim as belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH must be enclosed with the email application.
07. Consolidated salary as shown against each post represents the minimum emoluments, inclusive of all applicable allowances. The candidates selected will not be entitled to any benefits or concessions admissible to regular employees.
08. If a candidate is presently employed in a government organization, the application shall be considered only if forwarded through proper channel. However, an advance copy should reach us by email well before the last date.
09. Number of positions as given is provisional and the total numbers to be filled-in shall depend upon the actual requirement at the time of recruitment vis-à-vis the need and will depend on the availability of requisite talent among those who have applied for the posts.
10. Period of experience mentioned against the above said post(s) shall be counted from the date of acquiring the prescribed essential qualifications that are obtained from recognized universities/Institutions.
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for personal interview. ARCI reserves all rights to screen the applications and short-list candidates to be called for personal interview.
12. Age limit, qualification and/or experience can be relaxed by the competent authority in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
13. Since, the project is time-bound with short gestation period and committed deliverables requiring expertise in very specific fields. Accordingly, experience in
relevant fields is very critical. Therefore amongst the candidates meeting the essential qualifications, those having requisite experience will be given preference
over the other candidates.
14. Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken at their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same, as and when required, lies with the candidates.
15. In all matters relating to this advertisement and subsequent processing, the decision of the competent authority, ARCI will be final and binding.
16. Only outstation (within India), candidates called for personal interview will be paid single to & fro second class rail fare/ordinary bus fare by shortest route as admissible, on production of tickets.
17. Candidates selected for the above posts will be offered purely temporary appointment on contractual basis to work on the time-bound sponsored project entitled “Alternate Energy Materials and Systems” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. They shall not have any right to claim regular appointment in ARCI or DST. Selected candidates will be posted at ARCI’s Hyderabad or Chennai Centres.
18. Term of the contract engagement will be co-terminus with the Project i.e. upto December 2020 or earlier, purely based on the performance of the candidate
19. The contract will be reviewed every year. Depending on quantum and quality of output during the year, as assessed by an Expert Committee, the contract may be extended with/without granting a lumpsum increment, or terminated.
20. Reference details (for Project Scientist–Senior/Middle/Junior levels): The candidate is requested to give complete name, designation and full postal address with
phone/fax & e-mail ID of referees. One of the referees should be preferably from the current/most recent employer or immediate superior. The referees listed should ideally be closely familiar with the candidate’s professional work or familiar with the candidate as his/her professor.
21. Applications received late for any reason whatsoever, or incomplete in any manner, shall not be considered. Interim enquires will not be entertained.
22. Canvassing if any form shall be considered as disqualification.
23. For all communications related to this advertisement, candidates are advised to visit ARCI website only.
24. Last Date for Receipt of Filled-in Applications is 28th March, 2016.
Download Detailed Advertisement Notification: ARCI_Recruitment-adv-1_2016
International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and new Materials (ARCI) website: http://www.arci.res.in