ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY
FROM 04 SEP 2015 TO 13 SEP 2015
AT INDIRA GANDHI SPORTS STADIUM, PUDUCHERRY (UT)
1. Candidates who have not applied Online so far, can do so from 04 –10 September 2015 and come on the date and time in the call letter. Call letter will be sent to their registered e-mail address. Dates for appearance for Tests for these candidates will be 12th and 13 September 2015.
2. Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application have to appear for physical fitness Tests (PFT) and physical measurement Tests (PMT) as under :- (details of PFT and PMT are given in website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
|DATE||DISTRICTS COVERED||TEHS1L||j CATEGORY||EVENTS FOR
|04 Sep 15||KANCHIPURAM||All Tehsil||All Category||PFT & PMT|
|04 Sep 15||VILLUPURAM||All Tehsil||-do-||-do-|
|05 Sep 15||CHENNAI .||All Tehsil||-do-||-do-|
|05 Sep 15||CUDDALORE||All Tehsil||-do-||-do-|
|05 Sep 15||THIRUVALLUR||All Tehsil||-do-||-do-|
|06 Sep 15||VELLORE||Vellore||-do-||-do-|
|07 Sep 15||VELLORE||Wallajah Arakonam
|08 Sep 15||VELLORE||Gudiyatham Katpadi||-do-||– –|
|09 Sep 15||TIRUVANNAMALAI||Polur
Chengam Thandrampet Tiruvannamalai
|10 Sep 15||TIRUVANNAMALAI||Aran’
|11 Sep 15||VELLORE||Ambur Tirupathur||-do-||– –|
|12 Sep 15||PUDUCHERRY||All Tehsil||-do-||– –|
|Note :- Aptitude Tests of Sol Tdn and Medical examination of all PFT& PMT pass candidates will be conducted concurrently.|
PFT (PHYSCIAL FITNESS TEST) 1.6Km Run, Pull up, Zig Zag, 9 Ft.
PMT (PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST) – Height, Weight & Chest as per
category candidates applied.
Note :- All candidates report to Marshaling Area Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry with admit Card/Call letter and all documents as mentioned in the call letter at 0200 hours early morning.
3. As per new policy, all candidates who reach rally site will be given a chance to participate in the 1.6Km run, documents will be checked for only those candidates successful in the run, prior, to registration. Though successful in run, if any candidate’s documents are found unsuitable, he will be barred from taking part in further process of recruitment.
4. Cut off date birth for the following cat is mentioned against each :-
|Ser No||Category||Date of birth between|
|(a)||Sol GD||01 Oct 1994||01 Apr 1998|
|(b)||Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA/NA (Vet), Sol Clk/SKT & Sol Tdn||01 Oct 1992||01 Apr 1998|
1. Candidate with Vocational 10+2 are NOT ELIGIBLE.
2. Married Candidates are NOT ELIGIBLE.
3. Indian Army affords certain relaxation towards SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW for recruitment based on issue on relationship certificate by the concerned records office indicating the full details of the officer signing viz personal No, Rank, Name and appointment.
4. NCC A, B & C holders and Sportsman will be granted bonus marks.
Written examination will exempted of NCC holders for Sol GD & Sol Tdn category.
5. Pay 23,000/- approx per month. Additional allowances, ration, accommodation, Medical Canteen, upto 90 days leave in one year, Group insurance 25 Latch and Children Education facilities and various other facilities & welfare measures.
5. Caution for all Candidates.
(a) Candidates are to be aware that on enrolment into the Indian Army, there will be certain implications and restrictions on the Fundamental Rights guaranteed to him by the Constitution of India as per provision of the Army Act (1950) and Army Rule (1954). The Candidate will also have to furnish an undertaking to the effect during enrolment.
(b) Army will not be responsible for any injury or death caused to any candidate during recruitment rally, the candidates will participate at their own risk.
(c) Recruitment is a free service and candidates are cautioned against falling victim to unscrupulous elements/ middlemen/ agents/ touts. Paying money to agents/touts is a crime. Candidates are advised not to waste time and money on such activity. No one can help except your hard work and merit.
(d) Imposter/ touts/ fraudulent enroller beware. There are tests, retests and scrutiny at all stages. You cannot fool the system. Once caught you will be debarred from all forms of govt. service and punished according to law.
(e) You are advised in your own interest to get yourself medically examined before coming for selection in respect of flat foot, vision and minor ailments. You are also advised to have the wax from your ears cleaned beforehand from ENT Surgeon especially.
(f) Military service is a volunteer service.
6. For more information on eligibility, PFT, PMT, Medical and written examination visit www.joindinarmy.nic.in. and download & use mobile app ‘Army Calling’ from google play store or Contact RO(HQ), Fort Saint George,Chennai-09.
Download Original Document:- army_recruitment_rally_20150709
Official Website:- www.joindinarmy.nic.in
Also Search for:-
Indian Army Recruitment, Indian Army Rally, Army Recruitment 2014, Army Recruitment 2015, Army Recruitment 2013, Army bharti, Army rally bharti, Army Recruitment Rally 2015, Army Recruitment Rally Pondicherry, Army Rally 2015 Pondicherry, Puducherry Recruitment 2015, District Covered for rally, Thesil Category