BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers with experience for AXIS (Advanced X-Ray Inspection System) Project of Components SBU of BEL Bangalore unit on fixed tenure basis for 5 years.
Posting: AXIS project in the vicinity of ports located at Mumbai, Kandla, Chennai and Tuticorin
Upper age limit: 26 years as on 01.09.2015:
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any
AICTE approved institution with First class for GEN/OBC and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Experience: 1 year post qualification experience as on 01.09.2015 on the following:
- Operation and maintenance of Electrical equipments like Motors, UPS, DG, Air
Conditioners, Fire alarm systems and other electrical equipments.
- Basic I T Knowledge (PC & Server) on Networking and automation.
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipments.
- Operation support of Advanced X-Ray Inspection System.
- Periodical functional checks of X-Ray Generator, Detector System, Cargo Motion System, Electronic Weigh Bridge, Shielding Doors, Diesel,Generators, UPS, EDI connectivity and other associated sub systems.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance schedule.
- Supporting breakdown maintenance.
- Providing service support by contacting the appropriate service personnel for various local equipment and M/S Smiths Detection who are the OEM for imported equipment.
- System support to customer for operations.
- Maintaining EDI connectivity by coordinating with Directorate of systems personnel of customer.
- Other criteria: Should work in three rotational shifts. Good communication
skills to co-ordinate with Stake holders. Must be able to travel if required and preference will be given to local residents.
Pay & Benefits:
In addition to Basic pay, other allowances like dearness allowance, HRA and also eligible for perks of 48% on Annual Basic Pay. Reimbursement of medical expenses,Performance Related Pay, Group insurance as per Company rules, PF, gratuity etc., will be part of the remuneration package.
Mode of Selection: The applications will be scrutinised and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called to appear at the written test or interview depends on the number of applications received.
Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand
Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD
applicants are exempted) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. The applicant is required to write his/her name at the right bottom corner on the reverse of
Eligibility to apply :
Interested candidates may send the applications through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for indicating the discipline in Engineering, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with demand draft (if applicable) self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters / years of BE/B.Tech, BE/B.Tech Degree certificate, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
How to apply :
Candidates applying for the above posts should send their applications to the Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) / Components & EM, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013 on or before 07.10.2015.
For more information please check Official Website : www.bel-india.com