Recruitment Summary: Application are invited from male/female Indian citizens for appointments on combatised posts of Assistant Sub Inspector(Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) and Constable(Daftry) in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, apply before 04/01/2014.
Job Location: All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Sub Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognised Board or University or equivalent.Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi for 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes on computer OR transcription of dictation in Hindi in 65 minutes on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Written Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Documentation/ Medical Exam.
Application Fee: Each application should be accompanied by a crossed Bank Draft/ Postal Order for Rs.50/-(fifty) as examination fee in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/Post office at the location. However, theSC/ST and Departmental (BSF) candidates are not required to submit examination fee. Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply: Candidates may utilize the application and send the application so as to reach at the below mentioned centers on or before 04/01/2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 04/01/2014
Details Advertisement Link : http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r79.pdf