BSF Recruitment September 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central government jobs in India. Border Security Force BSF published latest employment news notification (davp 19110/11/0301/1617) to fill up 176 vacancies. BSF Recruitment September 2016.
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up the following posts in Water Wing Group ‘B’ & “C Combatised Staff in Border Security Force.
BSF Recruitment August/ September Vacancy Details:
|Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age||Educational Qualification|
|SI (Master)||06||–||01||07||PB-2 (9300-
|Between 22 to 28 years||i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and;
ii) Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
|SI (Engine Driver)||04||03||01||01||09||PB-2 (9300- 34800) plus GP Rs.4200||Between 22 to 28 years||i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and;
ii) First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
|HC (Master)||26||19||10||07||62||PB-1 (5200-
GP Rs 2400
|Between 20 to 25 years||i) Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
ii) Serang Certificate.
|HC (Engine Driver)||26||23||09||07||66||PB-1 (5200- 20200) plus GP Rs 2400||-do-||i) Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
ii) Possessing find Class Engine Driver Certificate.
|HC (Work- shop)||–||–||01||–||01||PB-1 (5200-
|-do-||1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Industrial Training Instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine) Machinist) Welder/Carpentry/ Electrician/ Fitter/Air conditioner Technician/Electronics/Plumbing/Upholstering/ Painting from a recognized Institution.
|CT (Crew)||13||01||03||15||32||PB-1 (5200- 20200) plus GP Rs.2000||-do-||i) Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
ii) one year experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP;
iii) Should know swimming and possess a certificate to this effect from a recognized institute/ swimming pool/any authority to give such certificate.
1) Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease).
2) 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
3) Number of written qualified candidates to be called for next phases i.e. Documentation, PST/PET, Trade Test and Medical Examination may be restricted to the five (05) times the number of vacancies advertised.
4) Application as per specimen should reach at one of the Examination Centres within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News'(20.08.2016). The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates of proof of age, education/technical qualification, caste, tribe/hill areas (Domicile), wherever applicable.
5) For detailed advertisement and downloading of Application form (including Admit Card) please log on to BSF Website www.bsf.nic.in. 6) Any change/amendment will be published on BSF Website only. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep watch on BSF Website for updates.
Note :i) Any Candidate with a small engraving/tattoo of name of religious symbol on the inner face of the arms or hands is permitted for enrolment. ii) Candidates having permanent tattoo on any other part of the body will be debarred for recruitment in BSF.
Border Security Force website: http://bsf.nic.in/