CIAB JRF Walk-in-Interview May 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates with Master’s Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences) from a recognized institute / university, and having their own fellowships granted by CSIR/UGC/DBT/DST/ICAR /ICMR etc. Those appearing in Master’s Examination (Final Year) may also be considered for CIAB Government jobs 2016. Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) published latest employment news notification (Advertisement No: CIAB/22/2016-Rectt.) to fill up 1 vacancy of Junior Research Fellow through walk-in-Interview.
This walk-in-Interview from CIAB will provide opportunity for candidates to get into central govt. jobs 2016 in CIAB A National Institute under Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
Following is the CIAB Punjab JRF vacancy details:
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Posts:
Age Limit: 28 Years
Fellowship: As per terms & conditions of the fellowship awarded by the agency
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences) from a recognized institute / university, and having their own fellowships granted by CSIR/UGC/DBT/DST/ICAR /ICMR etc. Those appearing in Master’s Examination (Final Year) may also be considered. However, if selected, they will be required to provide evidence of completion of the Master’s degree (latest by July 2016) before they can join the position.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 05-05-2016 along with the application form available on the website www.ciab.res.in. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of the registration from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 05-05-2016. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before
applying, as ineligible candidates would not be interviewed.
The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis. Provisions of registration for Ph.D exist at Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions having MoU with CIAB subject to scholar’s tangible performance, promise, academic suitability, etc.
• The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the CIAB website: www.ciab.res.in.
• Completed applications along with photocopies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates are to be submitted at the time of registration at CIAB Interim Facility, C-127, Second Floor, Phase-8, Industrial Area, Mohali-160071, Punjab, from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 05-05-2016.
• All the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also.
• Number of positions may vary.
• Relaxation of age shall be as per Government of India Rules as applicable to these positions.
• No TA/DA etc. would be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
• Candidates should bring their original documents for verification and one set of photocopy (for submission) of their all relevant certificates related to education, experience, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. at the time of interview.
• Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications post registration, shall be required to appear before a Selection Committee. Kindly note that in case there are substantial number of applicants, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such criteria as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for the interview. If required, a written test may also be conducted to short-list candidates. The decision of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written test or not, shall be final and binding on all in this respect.
Download Detailed Advertisement: CIAB_Walkin_advt 5-5-2016
Download Application format: CIAB_Application form-JRF 5-5-2016
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) website: http://www.ciab.res.in