ICAR-National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack, Odisha Walk-In Interview for following positions:-
Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow
No of Vacancies: 3
Name of the project/Scheme: “Incentivizing research – Genetic modifications to improve biological nitrogen fixation.” (EAP-200)
Rate of Fellowship/Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA from 3rd year onwards as per
rule. (for Masters Degree in relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree OR for Masters degree in Basic Sciences with 3
years Bachelors degree and 2 years Masters degree and having NET qualification )
Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule.
(for Masters degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelors degree and 2 years Masters degree ,without NET qualification)
Qualification:- Essential: M.Sc.Ag (Microbiology)
M.Sc in basic sciences (Microbiology/Life Sciences/ Botany) Desirable: Experience in techniques in Microbiology/Molecular Microbiology/Biotechnology and
preparation of scientific/technical reports/research papers
Date and Time of Walk-in Interview: 16th September, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Terms & Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically
after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for
absorption in CRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
2. Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the
certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark
sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date,
time and place.
3. Director, CRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above.
Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
4. No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
5. No candidate will be entertained after 10.00 a.m.
6. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
7. If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview
Central Rice Research Institute Website:- http://www.crri.nic.in/