CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai a National Laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), and one of the world’s premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and associated with several International and National Program, seeks to engage talented candidates as Project Assistants as per qualification, age, experience etc. detailed below:
|1||Project Assistant Level IV
CSC 0116 (01 Position)
|Essential: BE/ B Tech in Chemical Engg /
Biotechnology / Environmental Engg with 55% marks and 2 years experience in the relevant field (OR)
MSc in Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ Life Science with 55% marks with 2 years experience in the relevant field (OR)
ME/ M Tech in Chemical Engg/ Biotechnology / Energy/ Environmental Engg
Desirable: Experience in waste water treatment/ carbon Sequestration/
Bio energy projects, preferably using algal system
|2||Project Assistant Level III/IV
|For Level -IV :
Essential : M Tech in Biotechnology (OR) MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks with 2 years experience
For Level -III :
Essential: MSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks
Desirable: 1 year research experience in the area of molecular biolot4 /microbiology/proteomics
|3||Project Assistant Level III
|Essential: MSc in Microbiology with 55% marks Desirable: Research / Analytical experience in biological wastewater treatment and experience in waste to energy projects with computer knowledge.|
|4||Project Assistant Level III
|Essential: MSc in Mathematics with 55% marks Desirable: 1st Class in MSc and experience in Mathematical Modeling|
5. Project Assistants Level III STRAIT CSC 0201 (02 Positions)
Essential: BE in Mechanical/Civil with 55% marks
Desirable: Experience in Finite Analysis and modeling
6. Project Assistants Level II/III STRAIT CSC 6 0201 (04 Positions)
For Level -III : B Tech in Leather Technology with 55% marks
For Level-II :
Ist Class BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks (OR)
1st Class Diploma in Leather Technology
7. Project Assistants Level III GAP 1509 (01 Position)
Essential: MSc in Chemistry (any branch of Chemistr or Organic Chemistry with 55% marks
Desirable: Interest in Organic Synthesis
8. Project Assistant Level IV ZERIS csc 0103 (01 Position) Stipend Rs.14,000 per month
Essential: ME in Environmental Engg/ Environmental Management / Chemical Engg / Biotechnolog
Desirable: Research / Analytical experience in biological wastewater treatment and experience in waste to energ projects with computer knowledge.
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc. may attend the walk-ininterview scheduled on Tuesday the 29th September 2015 at Triple Helix Auditorium at CLRI, at 9.30 a.m. along with application form (available in the website www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies / photocopies of necessary certificates.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Number of positions required are indicative in nature there may be increase/ decrease in the number based on requirement which may increase or decrease.
2. Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
3. Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ST /Women/Person with Disability and 3 years for OBC.
4. The date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be the date of Walkin-interview.
5. Final year /Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
6. Tenure will be co-terminus with the Project and initially given for 6 months to 1 year and may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the Project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
7. Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
8. Candidates coming after 11.00 am will normally not permitted for interview. No Travelling Allowance will be paid for attending walk-in-interview.
Download Detailed Advertisement:- CSIR_CLRIWalkininterviewSep2915
CSIR-CLRI Website:- http://clri.org/