CUTN Recruitment 2016:
Latest Government Job notification for the candidates seeking for teaching jobs in Tamil Nadu. The Central University of Tamil Nadu published latest employment notification (Notification No: 3/2016) to fill up various vacancies CUTN Recruitment 2016 through walk-in-Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview as per the schedule below.
CUTN Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
|1||Chemistry||Inorganic / Organic /
|Department of Chemistry|
|2||Computer Science||Open||Department of Computer Science – Non Lab Based School — 2 (rd Floor)|
|3||Economics||Econometrics / Mathematical
|Department of Economics Non Lab Based School — 1|
|5||Epidemiology & Public Health||Open||Department of Life Sciences -Central Lecturer Complex-2|
|6||Social Work||Human Resources Management||Department of Social Work Non Lab Based School – 1|
Note: Candidates desiring to appear for walk-in-interview should report at respective venue for registration between 09.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
P.S.: Engagement of faculty will depend on the outcome of student admission process in respective programmes & critical no. of eligible response for counseling & admission.
a) Candidates having Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject with NET with consistently Good Academic record as defined by the University. [Under the term ‘Good Academic Record’ the candidate must have obtained on an average of 50% / 45% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree for selection to Science / Humanities faculties respectively. Further a relaxation of 5 % shall be allowed to SC/ST and PWD candidates on the above marks.]
b) Candidates with Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 and subsequent amendments, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET as prescribed in “UGC regulations 2010 for minimum qualification for appointment of Teachers”. c) Retired University Academic Staff are also eligible, but should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01-07-2016. d) Candidates having teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years will be given preference.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1) Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration as per University / UGC norms.
2) Salary in respect of Retired Teacher will be fixed as per rules. Appropriate designation & Pay can be considered for Senior Teacher/Faculty who retired from active service.
3) The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester, which may be extended for one more semester, based on the performance or terminated earlier with one month notice on either side, without assigning any reason. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
4) Candidates may note that these contract positions are basically to meet the immediate academic requirement of the University and at no point, selection in this walk-in-interview will not make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
5) Only candidates possessing Master Degree in the relevant subject with NET or Ph.D. (confirming to UGC regulations’ 2009) will be interviewed.
6) Relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
7) Reservation will be made applicable as per UGC/GOI guidelines / norms. 8) Candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Women & minority community are encouraged to apply.
9) Other terms and conditions of service will be governed by the norms as prescribed by the University/UGC from time to time.
10) The University reserves right to appoint no one, if academic program is not launched in the current year.
11) If more number of candidates turn up on the stipulated date of Walk-in Interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
12) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
13) Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the Candidate.
Download Detailed Advertisement of CUTN Recruitment 2016:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu CUTN website: http://cutn.ac.in