Recruitment Summary: Applications are invited from Indian nationals for recruitment against two Cultural quota vacancies in Group-C, apply before 30/12/2013.
Job Location: Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Cultural Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree/Diploma Certificate in Music from Govt. recognized Institute. Desirable: Experience in the relevant field and performances given on AIR /Doordarshan etc.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 Years.
Application Fee: The examination fee is non-refundable. UR and OBC candidates should submit with the application a Crossed Indian Postal Order (issued after the date of this notification) for an amount of Rs.40/- drawn in favour of FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar. SC/ST, ex-servicemen, physically challenged, women, minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zorastrians [Parsis]) and candidates belonging to economically backward classes (whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) need not pay this fee.
How to Apply: Candidate should apply in the prescribed application format to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017. Closing date for the receipt of applications is on 30.12.2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 30/12/2013