OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR GENERAL, HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA
HIGH COURT BUILDINGS, BANGALORE 560001.
NOTIFICATION NO: HCE 6/2009 DATED 07.11.2014
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT COURT SECRETARY
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
THROUGH ONLINE : 25.11.2014
Applications through online in the prescribed format are invited from applicants who are eligible and qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment to 85 posts of Assistant Court Secretary on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore, through the link on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
NOTE: Applicants who have applied earlier for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) in pursuance to the Notification No. HCE 6/2009 dated 21.12.2011 and 27.06.2013 shall submit a fresh application through online but need not pay the fee again and shall furnish the particulars regarding fee paid earlier i.e, IPO No./DD No. in the online application. Further, the age of such applicants will be reckoned as on the date of the earlier Notifications.
2. Method of Recruitment: Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
3. Minimum Qualification:
1) a) SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent.
b) Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand or Proficiency grade examination in English shorthand.
c) Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board or equivalent qualification.
d) Must have Knowledge of Computers
Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board and must have Knowledge of Computers.
Note:- 1. Preference will be given to those candidates who are graduates.
2. Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
4. Scale of Pay: Rs.20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 36300
5. Probation: The applicant if appointed shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for extended period if necessary.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and the maximum age limit is as under:-
(a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
(b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III – B of other Backward Classes; and
(c) 35 years for others.
(d) Not withstanding anything contained in Rules 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977,
Last date for submission of application:-
To register / submit online application : 25.11.2014 ( till 11.59 P.M.)
For payment of fee through Challan: 27.11.2014
for more information:- http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/acsrec.asp