Desired qualifications for walk-in-interview for fill up the following positions purely on temporary basis at the Division of VPH of this Institute under the DBT adhoc project as detailed below:-
1. Name of the Project : Translation Centre for Molecular Epidemiology of Listeria monocytogenes (Trancelis)
2. Name of the PI: Dr. S.V.S. Malik, Principal Scientist (VPH) & Scientific Secretary to Director, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar
3. Name & No. of the positions : Senior Research Fellow (ONE)
4. Essential qualification: Master of Veterinary Public Health/Veterinary Microbiology/Veterinary Biotechnology OR Master of Science in Microbiology/ Biotechnology
5. Desirable qualification : Experience of working in microbiological/Biotechnology laboratory, handling of pathogens, knowledge of Molecular
techniques such as DNA isolation, PCR, Cloning and tissue culture work etc. The candidate should have knowledge of computer operation.
6. Emoluments: Rs.28,000/ p.m.+ HRA (20%) (Revised by DBT)
7. Age limit: (Max.) 35 years for Men, 40 years for Women (relaxable as per rules)
8. Duration of the scheme/project : Five years OR till completion of the scheme, whichever is earlier
9. Duties: The candidate has to work for collection of samples from field/clinical cases including their analysis in microbiological
laboratory for isolation identification and molecular characterization of pathogen. He/she will also be engaged in development and validation of diagnostic assays.
10. Walk in Interview Date Time Venue : September 28, 2015 10.30 AM Committee Room of VPH Division.
Terms and conditions:
1. The candidates called for walk-in-interview are not entitled for TA/DA.
2. This is purely temporary engagement, and will be valid for a specific period. The services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the Project/Scheme or even before, at the discretion of the competent authority. The engagement will not bestow upon them any claim for regular employment at ICARIndian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
3. The eligible candidates are required to appear for walk-in-Interview on the said date and time along with their credentials & testimonials mentioned above.
4. At the time of interview, the Applicants should bring their brief Biodata including the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Address, Position and name of the project applied for, Academic qualifications, Employment record, Work experience, Thesis, List of publications, Awards if any. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials for verification of the information furnished in their applications.
5. Candidates should also bring “No objection certificate” from the Employer, in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
6. The Director, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
ICAR IVRI Website:- http://ivri.nic.in/