IIA Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates with degree/ diploma qualification (B.E / B/Tech). India at Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) published latest employment news notification (IIA/04/2016) to fill up 21 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the below mentioned posts on or before 13th May, 2016.
|S.N||POST NO.||NAME OF THE POST||NO. OF POSTS||PAYSCALE|
|01||41111)2016||Englneer-B (Software)||01||PB 3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400|
|02||411/2/2016||Engineer-B (Optics)||02||PB 3 Rs.15600-39100+GP 5400|
|03||4/11312016||Section Officer||01||PB 2 Rs. 9300-39100+GP 4600|
|04||4/1/4/2016||Technical Assistant (Optics)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2800|
|05||4/115/2016||Technical Assistant (Civil)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2800|
|06||4/1/6/2016||Upper Division Clerk||06||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400|
|07||4/117/2016||Junior Technical Assistant (Drafting)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400|
|08||4111812016||Mechanic ‘A’||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900|
|09||4/2/112016||Upper Division Clerk||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400|
|10||4/21212016||Mechanic ‘A’||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900|
|11||4/311/2016||Junior Research Assistant (Observations)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400|
|12||4132/2016||Mechanic ‘A’||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900|
|13||414/2016||Lower Division Clerk (Caretaker)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900|
|14||4/5/2016||Laboratory Assistant (Electrical)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900|
|15||4162016||Junior Research Assistant (Observations)||01||PB 1 Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400|
How to apply for IIA Vacancies 2016:
1) Applications will be received on-line only. The application for on-line registration will be available in the Institute web-site: www.iiap.res.in/jobs/ during the period from 11-4-2016 to 13-5-2016.
2) Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
3) E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and
4) For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed up with a ‘No objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg.No. on the reverse.
1) Selection to posts Sl. No.1, 2, 3, 11 & 15 will be through interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the Advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the IIA to interview all those candidates, the IIA has the right to limit the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the Advertisement. The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified in the Institute website and call letters for interview will be sent only by e-mail.
2) For posts Sl. No.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, & 13, selection will be on the basis of initial screening, and then qualifying in the following written examination. There will be two papers – Objective Test (Paper-I) and Descriptive Test (Paper-II) and each carry 50 marks and duration is one hour. Written test for all posts will be held at Bangalore excepting post Sl.No.13. Written test for post Sl.No.13 will be held at Leh (Jammu & Kashmir).
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) website: http://www.iiap.res.in