Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the engagement of 2 posts of Assistant Professor of Clinical Hematology on Contractual Basis initially for a period of six months and the following are the eligibility criteria for the same:
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date.
1. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.
2. A Postgraduate qualification, D.M in Clinical Hematology.
Three years teaching experience in the Hematology in a recognized Medical College as Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.
Note: Postgraduate degree i.e. DM possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Salary: Rs. 95,000/- per month (Consolidated)
MODE OF SELECTION: Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format Appended (Annexure) to The Director, JIPMER, Dhanavantri Nagar Post, Puducherry – 605 006, along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures on or before 20.10.2015.
1. Age Proof.
2. Relevant Educational, Technical Qualification and Registration Certificates for the Post applied.
3. Relevant Experience certificates.
4. Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
1. Application cover should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY (On Contractual basis) and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605006.
2. Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
3. This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
4. The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
5. Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be rejected without any intimation.
6. Unsigned application and Photograph not affixed in application will be rejected summarily.
7. THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. THE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
8. A completed application should have duly filled application form in original which is to be downloaded from the JIPMER website.
9. Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for receipt of the application will not be entertained.
10. The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 20.10.2015.
JIPMER Website:- http://jipmer.edu.in/