Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER Invites applications from Eligible candidates for following positions:
JUNIOR RESIDENT (NPG -Dentistry) : UR- 02 Posts (Unreserved)
i) A Registered Dental Graduate of a Recognized University
ii) Should have completed one year compulsory Internship.
Note:- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the date of interview. It implies that those who have completed BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 02.12.13 to 01.12.2015 only will be considered.
PAY: The candidates will be paid B/Pay Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP (revised scale) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules.
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held on 02.12.15 (08.30 A.M)at NTTC Hall-1, Fourth FLOOR, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry-06 along with filled in application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the following certificates in original and an self-attested copy thereof and a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates (Caste certificate should be produced) drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities. (PWD certificate should be produced)
i) Age proof Certificate (10th /12th Mark sheet/Birth Certificate)
ii) BDS Degree /Provisional
iii) Dental Council Registration Certificate
iv) Internship Completion Certificate
v) “No objection Certificate” from the present employer, if employed.
Candidates who have already worked as JR (NPG – Dentistry) in any Central Government Hospital/Institution need not apply again.
2. There will be a written Test (MCQ type) and Viva/Clinical/Practical Exam.
3. THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
4. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short list candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
1. The Residents will be charged a penalty of Rs. 25,000 if they leave before six months, after joining this Institute.
2. The appointment will be temporary and subject to termination at one month’s notice and without assigning any reason. If he/she wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period. For those who are leaving Institute before 06 months they have to pay penalty also in addition to 01 month notice period salary. In this regard decision of Director will be final.
Download Detailed Advertisement: JIPMER Recruitment November 2015 02.12.15
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Website: http://jipmer.edu.in/