You might also be interested in NCAOR Recruitment Walk-in-Interview August 2016 – 5 Medical Officer Jobs at ESSO
ESSO Recruitment 2016 – 1 Post Administrative Officer at www.ncaor.gov.in
ESSO-NCAOR Recruitment June 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates Master’s Degree holders from a recognized university and looking for Central Government jobs in Goa. ESSO-National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) published latest employment notification to fill up 1 vacancy of Adminstrative Officer post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the prescribed format of the application within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
No of Posts: 1
(i) A Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
(ii) Operational Computer Knowledge.
(iii) 4 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-2 + GP Rs. 4600/- /Rs.4800/- or its equivalent.
Desirable: (i) MBA/LLB/Diploma in Management/CA/ICWA/SAS or equivalent.
Age Limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
How to Apply:
Applications neatly typed/hand written on A/4 size plain paper, as per the prescribed format provided in this advertisement, should reach on or before the last date, by Registered post only, along with attested copies of all the documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste etc. to ‘The Administration-in-Charge, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa-403804′. One self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
The last date for receipt of application: The last date of submission of application form, duly filled in all respect is 01.08.2016. In the case of candidates residing in flanged/remote areas viz Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep and for candidates residing abroad, the last date of submission of duly filled application form is 67 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The application duly completed in all respect along with the relevant documents duly attested must reach to ‘The Administration-in-Charge, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa-403804‘ on or before at 5.00 pm of the last date.
Download Detailed Advertisement: ESSO NCOAR Administrative Officer Advertisement and Application Format
ESSO-National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) website: http://www.ncaor.gov.in
NCAOR Recruitment 2015-2016 – 3 Vacancies for Medical Officer Walk-in Interview on 23.12.2015
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Earth System Science Organization under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, responsible for coordinating the Indian Antarctic Expeditions is looking for Medical Doctors on contract basis for its research bases at
Antarctica for the season 2015-17 as per the detail given below:
Name of the post: Medical Officer – for around 14 months Surgeon / Physician
No of Vacancies: 3
a: MBBS degree from a recognized university with two years clinical experience.
a: MBBS degree from a recognized university
b: Post Graduate qualification (MD/DNB) from a recognized university in the concerned subject.
Terms of Employment: The contract wages for the selected candidates will be as follows:
1. Contract wages of Rs. 73,656/-per month for candidates holding MBBS Degree (with two years experience) and for candidates holding Post-Graduate
qualification Rs.85,932/- per month for the entire duration of contract.
2. The above medical officers as member of the team will be entitled for free boarding & lodging onboard ship and at Antarctica with special polar clothing. The medical officers are entitled for Special Hardship allowance (currently or as per extant rules) of Rs. 1125/- per day during the summer season and Rs.1688/- per day during the winter season for the actual duration of stay in Antarctica.
Summer season will be from 1st December, 2015 to 29th February, 2016.
Winter season will be from 1st March, 2016 and 30th November, 2016.
3. The contract will be for the period will be around 14 months starting from January, 2016 depending upon the need and suitability of the candidates.
4. Candidates are advised to bring along with them copy of their Personal Passport (if avaible) and copies of Passport size photographs with white background.
5. The selected medical officers will participate in the expedition as team members. The selected candidates will have to perform all the routine duties and jobs related to expedition as assigned by the leader of expedition from time to time. Applicant has to provide an undertaking along with his application that candidate is medically and psychologically fit to serve in Antarctica for summer and winter periods and volunteer him/her self for the expedition.
6. The application form may be downloaded from NCAOR website (www.ncaor.gov.in). The duly filled in form should be submitted at the time of
interview along with the attested copies of their qualifying certificates. Ex-Servicemen attending the interview are advised to bring along the Identity Card and Discharge Book.
7. Applicants are requested to bring original certificates/documents for verification on 23rd December 2015 at 14:00 hrs [before appearing for the
interview], to be eligible for appearing for the said interview on 23rd December 2015
8. No TA/DA will be paid to applicants.
Interested personnel may register themselves for walk-in-interview by 23rd December 2015 with Project Director -Antarctic Science, NCAOR, Goa by email, or fax. Please refer NCAOR website (www.ncaor.gov.in) or contact Antarctic Science Section at 0832-2525531 (phone), 0832-2525532 (fax) or email [email protected] for any further details. Walk-in-interview is scheduled to take place at Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Prithvi Bhavan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003 at 14:30 hrs.
9. On final selection the candidates will be required to sign a contract with NCAOR. The application form should provide information about (i) Name, (ii) Father’s name, (iii) Date/place of birth, (iv)Nationality, present/permanent address with phone (Residence/office, Fax, mail etc.) (v) Educational qualification, (vi) Past experience in the relevant field, (vii) publications (if any) along with attested copies of all relevant documents must be brought personally on 23rd December 2015
10. The short listed candidates after the interview will be examined by a medical board at AIIMS, or any other medical board duly authorized by NCAOR (if required).
Download Detailed Advertisement: NCAOR Medical Doctors Interview-23-12-2015
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Website: http://www.ncaor.gov.in/