NHPC Recruitment June/ July 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for Nursing profession in central government jobs. NHPC published latest employment notification to fill up 1 vacancy of Staff Nurse.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the prescribed format on or before 15th July, 2016.
NHPC Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Gr.II
No. of Vacancies: 1 (SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0, PwD-0, UR-1)
Scale and Grade: Rs. 14000-3%-34500 (W-5)
Minimum Qualification Essential:
1. Middle Pass
2. Regd. Gr.’B’ Nurse & Midwife or Certificate of Technical proficiency in General Nursing from Army Medical Corps.
3. One year post qualification experience in relevant field.
Age: 20-35 years
01. Indian nationals only needs to apply.
02. Initial posting shall be at Salal Power Station and thereafter transfer shall be made as per rules of the Company.
03. Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are requested to route the application through proper channel so as to reach us within due date.
04. The selection against the post shall be done amongst the eligible candidates on the basis of the merit of written test to be conducted by Salal Power Station, Jyotipuram.
05. All applications received against the said post will be screened and only eligible candidates would be called for written test. The company reserves the right to call for written test to only those candidates, who according to its decision fulfill the eligibility criteria.
06. Age, post qualification experience of candidates shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2016.
07. Candidates are required to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
through bank demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NHPC Ltd.” Payable at Jyotipuram (3704) from any Nationalised
Bank. No other mode of payment for application fee is acceptable. The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
08. SC/ST candidates appearing for written test, shall be reimbursed single to & fro ordinary bus fare by the shortest
route beyond 30 Kms. from mailing address to venue of written test.
09. SC/ST/OBC PWD candidates applying against Un-reserved post shall be considered under general standards and
no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc. shall be extended to them.
10. Internal candidates may also apply. Relaxation in age, for internal candidates will be regulated in accordance with NHPC Policy.
11. The Staff Nurse Grade-II will have the scope & opportunity in growth & career prospects as per line of Promotion and Rules & Policies of NHPC Ltd. Applicable from time to time.
12. Candidates are required to send additional two photographs separately alongwith the application by writing their names at the back side of the photograph in capital letters.
13. Management reserves the right for any change in the advertisement.
14. The management also reserves the right to cancel / terminate any candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
15. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected summarily.
16. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
17. Court jurisdiction will be at Reasi in case of any dispute.
18. Requested for change of Mailing Address / Category as declared in the application, will not be entertained.
19. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation.
20. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English. English version will prevail.
21. Management reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
In addition to Pay and Dearness Allowance (On IDA pattern), benefits include House or HRA, As per Corporations rules. Conveyance Reimbursement, LTC, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, EPF, Group Personal accident Insurance, Employees Pension 1995, EDCSS, Medical Reimbursement, etc. as applicable under NHPC Rules from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates meeting the job specification should submit their application typed on A-4 size paper as per the prescribed Proforma given at Annexure ‘A” along-with attested /self attested copies of marks-sheets, certificates, degree etc. in an envelope super scribing ‘name of the post applied for’ and Advt. no. NH/SPS/HR/Rectt./Paramedical/2016/01 to Deputy Manager (HR)-III, NHPC Ltd. Salal Power Station, Jyotipuram (Reasi) J&K PIN 182312, so as to reach on or before 15 July
2016 Applications are to be sent under Registered Post only. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Interim enquires will not be entertained.
Download Detailed Advertisement: HHPC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification June 2016
Download Application Format: Staff-Nurse-Application_Form
NHPC website: http://www.nhpcindia.com
JOIN HANDS WITH NHPC IN ENERGISING INDIA THROUGH GATE — 2016
NHPC Limited, a ‘Mini Ratna’, Schedule — “A” Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, having established itself as the premier organization in Hydropower Sector in the country, is now expanding and diversifying to excel in other sectors of power development including Thermal, Solar and Wind Power — both within the country as well as abroad.
|Candidates interested in joining NHPC Limited as Trainee Engineers /||Vacancies and GATE Paper Codes:|
|Officers in 2016-17 are required to appear in GATE 2016. Interested||Post / Grade||GATE Codes||Vacancies|
|candidates who have passed the eligibility qualification can apply online at||Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / (E-2)||EE||50|
|NHPC Ltd. Website http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm after obtaining||Trainee Engineer (Civil) / (E-2)||CE||20|
|the registration number for GATE 2016. The Maximum Age as on||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) / (E-2)||ME||20|
|01.04.2016 shall be 30 Years.||Trainee Officer (Geology) / (E-2)||GG||09|
|INFORMATION ABOUT NHPC||INFORMATION ABOUT GATE – 2016|
|For details regarding
disciplines considered as equivalent to above posts by NHPC
|Visit website : http.//www.nhpcindia.com/ career.htm||Candidates may log on: http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
The websites of IlTs of Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee.
|Online submission of
|01st January 2016||Commencement of online submission of GATE 2016 application||1st September 2015|
|Last date of online submission of applications||01st February 2016||Last Date for Online Submission of GATE Application||1st October, 2015|
|The detailed information will be uploaded at our website during online submission of application.||Availability of Admit Card Online||17th December, 2015|
|GATE Examination||30th and 31st January, and 6th & 7th February, 2016|
|Announcement of GATE 2016 Results||19th March 2016|
Name of the post/Grade: Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / (E2 )
No of Vacancies: 50
Salary: Rs.20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA)
Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013).
Electrical Discipline includes Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Engineering.
Name of the post/Grade: Trainee Engineer (Civil) / (E2)
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: Rs.20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA)
Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013).
Name of the post/Grade: Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) / (E2)
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA)
Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering I Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013).
Mechanical Discipline includes Mechanical/Production/Thermal / Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
Name of the post/Grade: Trainee Officer(Geology) I (E2 )
No of Vacancies: 9
Salary: Rs.20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA)
Qualification: Full time regular M.Sc. (Geo.) / M. Tech in Applied Geology (should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level), from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
NHPC Limited offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic, graduates in the discipline of Electrical, Civil & Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology in 2016.
01 Candidate interested in joining NHPC as Trainee Engineers / Officers in 2016 against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./0512015 is required to appear in GATE-2016. Only Graduate Engineers / Post Graduate in Geology discipline with minimum eligibility qualification attained before 31.12.2015 are eligible to apply. Final year appearing students in the academic session 2015-16 are not eligible.
02 For any queries, regarding this recruitment exercise, please send email to [email protected]
Detailed Advertisement:- Gate2016-Advertisement
NHPC Website:- http://www.nhpcindia.com/