NMDC Steel Limited NSL invites applications from the eligible candidates for below posts in various discipline:-
1. Discipline:TOWN ADMINISTRATION INCLUDING LAND ADMINISTRATION: Posts: JI. GM (E7).’AGM (ES)) Dy.Mgr. (E2)/Asst. Mgr. (El).
A Degree in Ciwl Engineering or Graduation with 2 years Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in SOM0109Y/Social Wed/Labour Wellare/Personnel ManagemenVIR or MBA with specialization in HR / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/Institute. Should have relevant won( experience in executive cadre as stated at II below in area 01 Township Administration including Land Administration Of an Industrial Township in a large Industrial Organization having a workforce of 1000 employees or more. Candidates having relevant work experience In large Steel Plant would be preferred.
2. Discipline: PERSONNEL:
Posts: GM (E8)./1)GM (E6)AGM (E5)/Sr. Mgr.(E4)1Mgc(E3)/Dy.Mgr.(E2). %alkalis:In Experience:
Graduation with 2 years Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour WeltarerPersonnel ManagemenVIR or MBA with specialization in HR / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/Institute. Should have relevant work experience in executive cadre as stated at II below in a large Industrial Organization having a workforce of 1000 employees or more. Should be well conversant with Personnel and IR policies. Labour Laws and should have a proven record of successfully handling Human Resources and Industrial Relations matters. Candidates having relevant work experience in large Steel Plant would be preferred.
3. Discipline: MATERIALS MANAGEMENT & MARKETING: Posts: Jt, GM (E7)/DGM (Eg)/ AGM (E.5)/Sc Mgr. (Ed). QuirdintictoMmedonca:
Degree in Engineering or Graduation with MBA / PG Diploma (of not less than 2 years duration) in Materials Management from a recognized University / Institute. Should have relevant wadi experience In executive cadre as slated at II below. He should be conversant wraith aspects of Materials Management / Marketing function of a large Industrial Organization and should be well conversant with Materials Management Policies/ Import & Export procedures handling of stores and purchase department. Candidates having relevant work experience in large Steel Plant will be preferred.
4. Discipline: ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT.Posts: AGM (E5)/Mgr.(E3) Qualification & Experience:
Graduate in Environmental Engineering or Graduate in CivitiMetallurgical Engineering with P.G Diplomat Degree in Environmental Engineering / Science or Masters Degree in Environmental Science or Doctorate in Environmental Studies / Impact assessment from a recognized University / Institute. The candidate should have relevant work experience in executive cadre as stated at II below in a Large Industrial Organization in handling Environmental Pollution Control Equipment / Environmental monitoring Compliance of State & Central Government / Environmental clearance conditions /Forest clearance Conditions etc. Candidates having relevant work experience in large Steel Plant would be preferred.
5. Discipline: HRD. Posts: AGM (E7) / AGM (E 5WMg (E3)/Dy. Mgr. (E2) Qualification &ExPerlence:
A Degree in Engineering OR Graduation with 2 years Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Sociology / Social Work / Labor Welfare / Personnel Management / IR or MBA with specialization in HR / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University / Institute. The candidate Should have relevant work experience in Executive Cadre as stated at II below. The candidate should have handled HRD activities like: developing and implementing talent management strategies. leadership capabilities. HR intervention, Planning & Implementation of HRD training programs for all categories of employees, designing and implementing high quality Warning and development system and process etc.. in a large Industrial Organization having a wodcforce of 1000 employees or more. Candidates having relevant work experience in large Steel Plant would be preferred.
1. While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
2. Wherever CGPA/DGPA °Better grade in a degree is awarded: equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University! Institute, The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her Universality at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified. the CGPAIOGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
3. The SC/ST/OBC (NCLWWO Certif ‘Cate should be as per the formal as preSCribed by Govt. of India. If the certificate has been issued in metalanguage than English/W. the candidate will be required to submit a self-owtined translated copy of the same either in English or Mini.
4. Experience and Age relaxation and higher start in the lime scale may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates maybe considered for a lower post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their qualifications experience. present position and performance in interview.
5. Apart from Pay and Allowances, other benefits viz. PAP. HR.A. CPF, Gratuity. Free Medical facilities, Group Insurance etc.. as per rules will also be admissible.
6. Candidates called for interview should produce all original documents, at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed.
7. II the Degree I Diploma in concerned discipline does not mention the area of specialization. specialization in the area will be considered only if the candidate has studied at least three subiects of the specialized course as eleclive subjects.
8. Mere failing of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for interview. Depending on response and requirement. the management reserves the right to raise /relax/ cancel / modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final, No interim correspondence will be entertained,
9, Candidature of a candidate is liable to be (elected at any stage of recruitment process or alter recruitment or on joining, If any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
10. Outstation candidates called for interview for the post of GM (E8 Grade)/Jt.GM (E7 Grade). will be reimbursed to and for single Air fare (Economy ClasstrAC-I Rail Fare by shortest route and candidates called for interview for other posts will be reimbursed to & fro single AC —II lierRail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof.
11. Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope, the Employment Notification No.. Post Code and the Post for which they are applying *tile sending the application.
12. The date for reckoning the age, qualification, experience etc shall be the closing date for receipt of applications as mentioned at SI. No.13 below.
13. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the application format (the application form can be downloaded from careers page of NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in.) prescribed for the post along with the copies of certif Mato & afflidng recent passport size photograph to Dy. General Manager (Personnel)—(S&P). NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, ‘Khand Shaven’. Castle Hills. Masab Tank. Hyderabad —500 028 so as to reach his office on or before 12.10.2015 by Post / Courier. Applications not in prescribed format or without supporting documents for Age. Qualification, Experience, Pay / CTC. Caste (if applicable) etc. or sent through any other modes viz, email, fax, by hand etc. or received after closing date for receipt of application shall be summarily rejected.
14 Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Hyderabad.
Download Detailed Advertisement:- NMDC_070915
National Mineral Development Corporation NMDC Website:- https://www.nmdc.co.in