Recruitment Summary: Applications are invited for Act Apprentice training under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2013-14 from candidates fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the notification in the under mentioned designated trades, apply before 27/12/2013.
Job Location: Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice Training
- No. of Vacancy : 388 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years.
How to Apply: Application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and sent to Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section), Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code- 284003. The last date of receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the office is 27.12.13 at 17:45 PM by ordinary post only.
- Last Date to Apply : 27/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,513,515,765,1050