Excellent opportunity for the candidates having Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English and looking for Govt. Jobs 2016. Government of India ISRO, National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) published an employment news notification. There is 1 vacancy for the post of Junior Hindi Translator at RRSC, Jodhpur.
Candidates who are interested and willing to get into central govt. jobs in Rajasthan can apply for this position through online application. Last date to submit online application for Jr. Hindi Translator post at Jodhpur is 3rd April, 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the current Govt. Jobs 2016 via online using the NRSC recruitment portal now.
Name of the post: Junior Hindi Translator
No of Post: 1 Vacancy
Plate of work: RRSC, Jodhpur
Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level;
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level;
Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level;
Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India undertakings.
Note: Prescribed experience should have been obtained after acquiring the prescribed educational qualification.
Age limit is 18 – 35 years as on 03.04.2016. Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders
How to apply NRSC jobs 2016:
Applications will be received on-line only. Interested candidates may visit website http://www.nrsc.gov.in for detailed information and guidelines. The candidates may apply online on the above website from 10:00 hours on 14.03.2016 to 23:59 hours on 03.04.2016. The applicant has to provide (mandatory) E-mail ID for future correspondence/reference.
The qualification prescribed in this advertisement is the MINIMUM requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to be called for written test. Based on bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list the candidates for taking-up written test, tentatively scheduled to be held on 22.05.2016. Details of the short-listed candidates shall be published in the website and the candidate shall be informed by e-mail. The final selection process shall be published in our website in due course.
Pay & Allowances:
Salary:Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- (Other allowances as admissible for central Govt. Employees)
1. Applications will be received on-line only and further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/NRSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NRSC website from time to time. NRSC will not take any responsibility for nonreceipt of intimation regarding call letter / any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates.
2. On-line registration is available in the website http://www.nrsc.gov.in from 10:00 hours on 14.03.2016 to 23:59 hours on 03.04.2016 for registering applications.
3. Any request for change of address/e-mail Id for communication will NOT be entertained.
4. The Number of posts notified is provisional and may vary depending upon actual requirement.
5. NRSC/ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
6. The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
7. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector undertakings/autonomous bodies etc. should apply through proper channel.
8. The selected candidate is likely to be posted at RRSC, Jodhpur. However, the appointees shall have all India transfer liability and are liable to be posted to any of the Centre/Units of Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as per requirement. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, candidates may visit http://www.isro.gov.in.html
9. Only Indian Nationals should apply.
10. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
11. No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of clarification candidates may mail to [email protected]
12. 03.04.2016 (Last date for receipt of on-line applications) will be cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification & experience.
13. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER ONLINE AND SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION WELL IN TIME BEFORE THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION, TO AVOID THE
POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY/ FAILURE TO LOG ON TO THE NRSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON SERVER. NRSC DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE
CANDIDATES NOT BEING ABLE TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION WITHIN THE LAST DATE ON ACCOUNT OF THE AFORESAID REASONS OR FOR ANY OTHER REASONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF
Important dates to Remember:
Opening Date for Online Registration: 14.03.2016, 10:00 hrs.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 03.04.2016, 23:59 hrs.
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) website: http://www.nrsc.gov.in