Govt. of India (Ministry of Defence)
Department of Defence Production
Ordnance Clothing Factory, Shahjahanpur (U.P.) – 242 001
Phone: (05842) 223416, 223704, Fax: (05842) 223328, E-mail: [email protected]
Online Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens for filling up of following posts in the Industrial/Non Industrial establishment at Ordnance Clothing Factory, Shahjahanpur (U.P.) – 242001 in the Pay Band & Grade Pay as mentioned along with the posts plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time to the Central Government Employees. However, the services are liable to be transferred to any other Ordnance Factories & Establishment under Ordnance Factory Board. The candidates must carefully read all the provisions/conditions/instructions etc. given in the adver-tisement before proceeding to apply online for the following post The factorys website for online recruitment is http://www.ocfs.gov.in. The website will be available for applying online on next day of publishing of advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar New Delhi. The candidates should read carefully the Full Text Advertisement (FTA) available on the website before applying online. The details of the posts are given as under:
Durwan (Male) – 18
Trainee Graduate Teacher, Hindi – 1
Trainee Graduate Teacher – 1
Trainee Graduate Teacher, Drawing – 1
Laboratory Assistant – 1
Cook Canteen – 5
Cook (NIE) – 1
Telephone Operator Gr-II – 1
Supervisor Grade-III – 1
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 2
Store Keeper – 4
Post Graduate Teacher (Biology) – 1
Teacher Primary – 9
Industrial Posts:- (qualification – Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in relevant trade)
Fitter (Auto)/SS – 7
Fitter (Auto Electric)/SS – 3
Fitter (Ref)/SS – 2
Tailor/SS – 128
Millwright/SS – 2
Boiler Attendant/SS – 1
Electrician/SS – 4
Examiner/SS – 9
Fitter Electronic/SS – 4
Qualification: Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
ABBREVIATIONS USED: OL=ONE LEG, BL-BOTH LEG, OA= ONE ARM, OAL= ONE ARM AND ONE LEG,13-BLIND, LV=LOW VISION, HH- HEARING IMPAIRED.
Note: All the Trade Apprentices of Ordnance Clothing’ Factory, ShahJahanpur and Other Ordnance Factories would be required to apply online.
Relaxation In upper age limit
a) For SC/ST = 5 Years
b) For OBC = 3 Years
c) For NAC/NTC issued by NCVT = To the extent of period for which they had undergone Training.
d) For PH Candidates
UR category = 10 years ,
SC/ST category = 15 years
OBC category = 13 years
e) For Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government
UR Category = Up to 40 years of age
SC/ST Category = Up to 45 years of age
OBC Category = Up to 43 years of age
f) For Ex-Serviceman (with not less than 06 Months continuous service)
UR Category = Period of Military Service (service in the Armed forces of the Union of India) plus 3 years
SC/ST Category = 08 years plus Period of Military Service.
OBC Category = 06 years plus Period of Military Service.
However, a candidate who is PH as above as well as Ex-Serviceman. is eligible for relaxation in the upper age limits in such a way that:
(i) if he is UR candidate, his age does not exceed 45 years
(ii) if he is SC/ST candidate, his age does not exceed 50 years
(iii) if he is OBC candidate, his age does not exceed 48 years.
Note : No age relaxation for the candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) applying for unreserved posts.
IMPORTANT DATES :
a. Filling of online application form will start next day of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
b. Last date for filling online application form will be 21 days from the starting of filling online applications.
c. Date of examination and Date of Downloading Admit card by candidates will be intimated on the factory website.
d. The crucial date of determining the age limit, educational qualification 8 experience etc. shall be the last date of submission of online application i.e closing date of filling up of online application form.
IMPORTANT RELATED INFORMATION
• The minimum age limit is 18 years except where minimum age limit is specified otherwise.
• The candidates who fulfil the requisite qualification/specification as mentioned above have to apply online through website http://www.ocfs.gov.in only.
• Only online applications will be acceptable. Ex-Trade apprentices of OCF, Shahjahanpur and other ordnance factories, should apply ONLINE only.
• Since the candidates are not required to upload their qualification documents on the website, they will be PROVISIONALLY ALLOWED to appear in the examination and their qual-ification documents will be verified at a later stage.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
• The factory shall not be responsible if a candidate’s e-mail ID or Mobile Number is not valid or not functional for any period whatsoever during the entire duration of recruitment process. The candidates have to visit the website to check for any updated information regarding recruitment process.
• No admit card will be issued to the candidate by Post The candidate has to download the admit card himself/herself at the dates mentioned on the website.
• For the other details like application fee, age relaxation etc. kindly go through the Full Text Advertisement given on the website http://www.ocfs.gov.in
• General Manager, OCF Shahjahanpur reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
Fore detailed advertisement refer the Employment News Dated 14 – 20 Februaru 2015