PGCIL upcoming recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates with Diploma qualification and seeking for govt. jobs 2016 in Nagpur. PGCIL published latest employment news notification (Advt. No.WR-I/02/2016) to fill up 2 vacancies of Diploma Trainee from Electronics & Communications departments.
The candidates selected from this recruitment 2016 from PGCIL will get an opportunity to work for central government as trainee for 1 year. Candidates will be considered for permanent role of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) on successfully completion of training period.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 19th April, 2016 1000 hrs.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee vacancy details:
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications) – SDT
No of Posts: 2
Salary: Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications ) Stipend of Rs.16,500/- per month during training period.
On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in Supervisory category in the Pay Scale: Rs.16000–35500 (IDA)
Age Limit: 27 years as on 30.04.2016
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics & Communications from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks.
Mode of Selection: The selection process for Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications) through Written Test
Service Agreement Bond : Rs.50,000/- for General/ OBC(NCL) & Rs.25,000/- for SC/ST/ PwD
Fee: Application Fees for Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental Rs.300/- +Bank Charges Rs.60/-
The Written Test shall be held at the following centers:-
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2016:
1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to http://www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section->Job Opportunities Section. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 19.04.2016 (10.00 Hrs) to 30.04.2016 (23.59 Hrs). Candidates have to register themselves online at http://www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section->Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for The Post of Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications) in WRI”
with valid e-mail ID.
Important Dates to remember:
1. Online Registration Start Date 19/04/2016 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Online Registration closing Date 30/04/2016 (23.59 Hrs)
3. Last Date of remittance of applications process Charges/ Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only) 03/05/2016
4. Last Date of receipt of Hardcopy of Applications alongwith requisite documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman and copy of Bank receipt (if applicable), to POWERGRID, WRTS-I Regional Headquarters, Nagpur by Post 10/05/2016 (17.30 Hrs) 5. Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit 30/04/2016
6. Availability of Admit Cards on website Will be notified subsequently
7. Date of Written Test Will be notified subsequently.
THE DGM (HR)/ HOP,
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS
SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD,
P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)
Download Detailed Advertisement of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Post 2016: Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitmetn 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) website: http://www.powergridindia.com