Public Appointment: Recruitment of Inspectors ( Group B )
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab direct recruitment notification of Inspectors (Group B) for filling up 461 candidates through Examination – Eligible Candidates apply online on or before 9th November 2013.
Name of the Post
Number of Posts
Scale of Pay
Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200 and Initial Pay of Rs. 16290/-
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2013): General – 18 to 38 years; SC/BC – 18 to 43 years; Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women – 18 to 42 years; Applicants who are already in Government Service – 18 to 45 years; Physically Handicapped – 18 to 48 years.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a recognized University or an Institution or its equivalent and the candidate should have passed Punjabi Language subject up to Matric standard.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination Only. The merit will be prepared on the basis of result of written examination.
Exam Syllabus: The question paper will be provided both in English and Punjabi. It will have 150 questions each carrying one mark as per below format:
* Language Proficiency (Punjabi – 13 questions, English – 12 questions)
* General Knowledge – 25 questions
* Mental Ability / Reasoning – 50 questions
* Mathematical Skills – 25 questions (With Matric as the difficulty level)
* Computer Proficiency – 25 questions
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 461 INSPECTORS ( Group B ) in the pay-scale Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200 and initial pay of Rs. 16290/- in Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Punjab.
|1.||Online Application Form Available from||08.10.2013|
|2.||Last date for payment of Fee in the Bank||06.11.2013|
|3.||Last date for Completion of Application||09.11.2013|
|In case any problem, you can contact us at [email protected]|
- Date of Examination: 15/12/2013
- Time of Examination: 10:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. (in case of change in date, notice will be given in newspapers).
- Fees to be paid for applying to the post
- SC / BC: Rs. 200/-
- All other including General: Rs. 800/-
- The requisite fee should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala in favour of Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab as per procedure explained.
- Examination Centre: will be at Chandigarh and tricity area (Mohali, Chandigarh and Panchkula) only.
- The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab reserves the right to modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason.
- No traveling allowance would be admissible for appearing in the test.
- Mere issue of admit card will not entitle a candidate to be eligible for appointment after the declaration of written examination result.
- Successful candidates in the written examination shall produce their original certificates/testimonials in person as and when required by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab.
- It is clarified that if any information, certificate document is found false at any stage, the candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall be rejected.