Sainik School Recruitment 2016 – 2 Posts Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
Sainik School Recruitment June/ July 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates with Matriculation qualification and looking for ministry of defence jobs in Karnataka. Sainik School Karnataka published latest employment notification to fill up 2 vacancies of LDC posts.
Interested and eligibel candidates can apply on or before 4th July, 2016.
Sainik School LDC vacancy details:
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No of Posts: 2
18 to 50 years as on 01.06.2016
Rs. 5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (Appx total emoluments Rs.18300/- per month)
(ii) Typing speed at least 40 words PM on computer.
(iii) Knowledge of short hand and ability to correspond in English will be considered as an additional qualification.
Desirable: BA/B.Com & Computer literate will be preferred. Knowledge of Short hand and to take dictation of 80 WPM. Preference will be given to those who can read & write Kannada & English. Ex-Servicemen & Candidates with experience will be preferred.
2. Allowances and Prequisites. Rent free accommodation, Pay band, Grade pay, Transport Allowance with DA and Medical Allowance as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations. Subsidized education for two children; LTC, Bonus, New Pension etc. as per Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations.
3. Other Conditions. (i) In consonance with Sainik Schools Society Rules & Regulations. (ii) Job is transferable within All India liability. (iii) Selected candidate should be ready to take responsibilities usual to a residential school.
4. Apply on plain paper with passport size photo, bio-data to include name, address, telephone/ mobile number with STD code, Date of Birth, Status (Gen/Def//SC/ST), academic records with percentage up to highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games & sports, NCC, experience certificate(s) with exact date and institution(s) served. Applications should be accompanied by one A/C payee Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Sainik School Bijapur payable on State Bank of India Sainik School Campus Bijapur Branch (Code 3163).
5. Application as per the format available in the school website with attested copies of documents alongwith self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed must reach Principal Sainik School Bijapur-586102 (Karnataka). Format of application can be downloaded from the school website by visiting www.ssbj.in in the column of Advertisement. School will not be responsible for postal delay or missing of envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA for attending the interview or for joining the post is admissible as per rules of the school. Last date for receipt of Application 04 Jul, 2016 (Monday).
6. The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative/policy reasons
SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU
(Under Ministry of Defence)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
(Note: Candidates appeared earlier for the selection test in the school for respective posts need not apply again)
Name of the posts No of Vacancies
(1) Master (Chemistry) – 01 Regular basis
(2) Master (Mathematics) – 01 Regular basis
(3) Assistant Master (English) – 01 Regular basis
(4) Craft Instructor – 01 Contractual basis
(5) Band – 01 Contractual basis
(6) Music Instructor – 01 Contractual basis
Pay & Perks: For the post of I (1) to (2) ₹ 9300-34800 + 4800 Grade Pay; For the post of I (3) ₹ 9300-34800 + 4600 Grade Pay. Other benefits i.e. DA, NPS, Gratuity, Transport Allowance, Rent free accommodation/HRA etc. at Central Govt. rates and medical allowance will be paid as per school rules. For the post of I (4) to (6) Consolidated salary ₹22,000/- . Free food for self during the session for all posts.
Last date for receipt of Applications 21 Sep 2015 (Monday)
For more information:- http://www.sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in/images/Docs/Vacancies/NOTIFICATION_WEBSITE.pdf