SGPGIMS Vacancies 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for research posts in Uttar Pradesh. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow 226014, India (SGPGIMS) published latest employment news notification to fill up 163 posts of senior residents in various fields for the year 2016-17.
Latest Recruitment Notification Updated on 8th November 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 25.05.2016.
Information on eligibility criteria, essential qualifications, application and selection procedures, and other details are available in the information brochure, available on the Institute website (www.sgpgi.ac.in).
|DEPARTMENT||DMIMCh||Senior resident (Hospital Services)|
|Critical Care Medicine||2||3||–||1|
|Paediatrics Surgical Super specialities||–||8||1||–||3|
|Plastic Surgery & Burns||–||3||–||–||–|
|Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine)||–||8||2||1||4|
|Surgical Gastroenterology (LTU)||–||1||–||–||–|
|* For Neuro-otology|
|Medical Physics Resident (Radiotherapy)||–||1||–||–|
|Senior Demonstrator (Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology)||–||1||1||–||1|
|Post Doctoral Certificate Courses||No. of seats||Essential Qualifications|
|Department: Anaesthesia Cardiac-Anaesthesia
Organ Transplant Anaesthesia Pain Management
|Department: Clinical Immunology Lab Immunology||1||MD/DNB(Pathology, Mic robiology,Bioc hemistry)|
|Department: Critical Care Medicine Critical Care Medicine||4||MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology / Pulmonary Medicine/Internal Medicine / Pediatrics|
|Department: Endocrinology Pediatric Endocrinology||1||MD/DNB (Paediatrics)|
|Department: Hematology Hemato— Oncology||4||MD/DNB (Medicine / Paediatrics)|
|Department: Maternal & Reproductive Health Maternal & Fetal Medicine||4||MD/MS/DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Department: Microbiology Infectious Diseases||2||MD/DNB (Microbiology): 1 seat MD/DNB (Medicine) • 1 seat|
|Department: Nuclear Medicine
Correlative Imaging & Radionuclide Therapy
|MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine) -do-|
|Department: Opthalmology Neuro-ophthalmology||1||MS/MD/DNB in Ophthalmology|
|Department: Pathology Renal Pathology||2||MD/DNB (Pathology)|
|Department: Pediatric Gastroenterology Pediatric Gastroenterology||4||MD/DNB (Paediatrics)|
|Department: Pulmonary Medicine Interventional Pulmonology||2||MD/DNB Gen.Medic ine, Tuberculosis & Respiratory/Pulmonary Medicine or Pediatrics|
|Department: Transfusion Medicine|
|Apheresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy||1||MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine or Pathology|
1. The MBBS and MD/MS qualifications, where appropriate, must be currently recognized by the Medical Council of India as on 30June2016.
2. The number of seats/posts advertised may increase or decrease.
3. Reservation will apply as per rules and admissible only to candidates domiciled in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates domiciled elsewhere will be treated as General category.
4. Candidates must submit copy of Medical Registration from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council / proof of recognition of his/her degree from Medical Council of India or with State Medical Council, failing which application will be rejected.
5. Since the application forms are to be filled ONLINE the candidate must ensure that they fill the correct and complete information. Based on the information filled by candidates ONLINE, their suitability for appearing in the entrance examination will be assessed. The Institute will not be responsible if application of any candidate is rejected on the basis of information filled ONLINE.
6. While filling ONLINE application forms, candidates must follow the instructions on the screen.
7. Candidates must use their correct transaction number and date of birth while filling online application form. No telephonic / personal requests in this regard will be entertained.
8. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will summarily be rejected.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow will be final.
10. The last date of online payment to initiate the process of filling of application form is 18May2016, 17:00 hrs IST.
11. Completed application along with enclosures (print out of application form (all 03 pages) filled online along with all necessary documents) should be received latest by 25th May 2016 through courier or speed post in a envelope superscribed “Application for entrance exam of SR (HS) DM /MCh / PDCC/ PDF” (with specialty) along with advertisement number and addressed to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226014.