DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN’S WELFARE
Rc.No. 7000/2012/E1 Directorate of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare,
Dated: 28.09.2016 22, Raja Muthiah Salai, Chennai -3
Sub: Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare – Filling up of the post of Welfare Organisers – Selection of candidates – Interview – Called for- Regarding.
. . .
1. It is informed that an interview for the Post of Welfare Organiser in the Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare is scheduled to be held on 04.10.2016 at the Old Conference hall, II floor, Main Building, Secretariat, Chennai – 9.
2. I am to inform you that your name has been shortlisted for the interview. Hence you are directed to appear for the interview before the Selection Board at 09.00 a.m. on 04.10.2016 without fail.
3. You are also required to bring the following documents in original (along with one photocopy) for verification on the date of interview.
(a) Ex-Servicemen/Service Identity card
(b) Discharge book/retirement order (in case serving)
(c) Pension Payment order
(d) Community Certificate (Permanent Certificate issued by concerned Tahsildar).
(e) Residence Certificate/Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
(f) SSLC Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate
4. No travelling allowance or dearness allowance will be paid for attending the interview.
Download Detailed Result Document: wo_interview_intimation
Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of ex-servicemen’s welfare, applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the post of welfare organiser by direct recruitment in the department of ex-servicemen’s welfare
|Name of the Post||No. of es
|Reserved for||Grade||Scale of Pay|
|Welfare Organiser||18||Gen Turn||:||4||Rs.
|MBC & DNC||:||4|
|SC(A on p.b.)||:||1|
1. Minimum General Educational Qualifications specified in Schedule I to the General Rules (SSLC pass)
2. Must be a Military Pensioner after serving in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer in the Army or its equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force.
3. Must not have completed three years from the date of retirement from the Defence Forces, on the date of selection for appointment.
4. Must not have completed, 53 years of age for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, MBC&DNC and BC candidates and 48 years of age in case of candidates belonging to other than the SC/ST, MBC&DNC and BC on the date of selection for appointment.
5. Must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
Willing and eligible Ex- Junior Commissioned Officers and the eligible serving Junior Commissioned Officers can download the format of application and the format of certificate from Commanding Officer, and the undertaking, from the Departmental Website http://www.tn.gov.in/exwel The prescribed application format can also be
obtained from the District Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare Office. The formats duly filled in should reach the “Director, Directorate of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare, 22, Raja Muthiah Salai, Chennai-600 003” within 30 days from the date of publication (on or before 21 March 2016).
Department of ex-servicemen’s welfare Recruitment Notification Tamil/English Advertisement: TN Governemnt Jobs notification_WO_220216
Department of ex-servicemen’s welfare Recruitment Application Format: TN Government Vacancies_appl_WO_220216
Department of ex-servicemen’s welfare website: www.desw.gov.in