Excellent opportunity for Central Government Job seekers in TN as the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle published an Employment News Notification to fill up 127 vacancies in various Division/ Unit for MTS posts. This Govt. Job 2016 requirement published in the official website of TN postal Circle http://www.dopchennai.in on 29th February, 2016.
This Govt. Jobs 2016 opportunity in Tamilnadu Postal Circle online submission of applications started on 1st March, 2016 and the eligible canidates can apply till 27th March, 2016 through the portal www.dopchennai.in.
Selected Multi Tasking Staff MTS persons will get the salary of (i) Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- for offices except Foreign Post.
(ii) Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- for Foreign Post. Pay scale.
Educational qualification for MTS vacancies TN Govt. Jobs 2016 is Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for Online Registration of applications i.e. 27.03.2016 for all categories.
For PH, Ex-servicemen/Govt. Servants candidates, instructions/guidelines issued by DOPT from time to time are applicable.
Application Fee and Examination Fee:
a. Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all candidates.
b. Examination Fee: Rs. 400/-
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee only.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment:
The system will generate a challan after registration. The challan should be printed out and fee should be paid in cash in any of the Post Offices in Tamilnadu Circle having e-payment facility during working hours. The list of Post Offices having epayment facility is available in the website
www.dopchennai.in. Any other mode of payment of fee is not allowed. If fee paid through any other mode, the application will be rejected and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
Last date for payment of fee in post offices is 30.03.2016
Last date for updation of fee payment in website is 23:59 hours of 30.03.2016.
If no fee is paid, the application will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu postal Jobs in 2016:
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply through online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
1) The candidate should visit the website www.dopchennai.in. Browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are only recommended.
2) Candidate can apply for only one Division/Unit.
If a candidate registers more than one application, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
3) The candidates are advised to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form.
4) The candidate should keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready before
applying. For details of format, size, resolution, etc, the candidates are advised to see
“Instructions to the candidates”.
5) The Candidates need not enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents.
6) The candidate has to fill up all the data required.
7) Finally before submitting the form, the candidate has to check all the entries made by him/her to ensure its correctness and genuineness.
8) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
9) After registration, the system will generate a fee challan as per the caegory of the candidate.
10) The registered candidates should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in)
11) After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the website through LOGIN.
12) The registration process will get completed only after the updation of payment details.
13) The application can be downloaded from the website after three Post Office working days of payment updation.
14) The candidates are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference.
15) For Receiving the SMS/Email to the registered mobile number/Registered email ID, the candidates are requested to furnish a valid Mobile Number and Email ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
16) Eligible candidates can download their admit cards about two weeks before the date of examination. A copy of admit cards will also be sent to the registered email Id.
17) Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive their admit card in their registered email ID at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through “support” tab.
Detailed Advertisement Notification REP/83-1/DR/2016: Tamil Nadu Postal_Notification-2016
Vacancy Detailed Advertisement Notification REP/83-1/DR/2016: TN Postal_Vacancy_2016
TamilNadu Postal Circle website: http://www.dopchennai.in