The much awaited 2016 Recruitment Notification on Tamil Nadu Electricity Board TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies has been published in the website: The Official notification has been published for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts in various category published on 28th February, 2016 in the News paper advertisement.
Candidates can go through the advertisement for more information on Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Anna University Examination, Madras University examination for the posts, Recruitment result for TANGEDCO, TNEB can be viewed here.
|SI.No||Name of the Post||No of
|Scale of pay|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
a ) Electrical and Electronics
Engineering — 91% (273)
b) Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering — 7% (21)
c) Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering
— 2% (6)
pay Rs. 5100 / pm
|Rs.10,100 — 34,800 + Grade
|2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||25|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||50|
|Name of the post||Total
|Sc||SC(A)||MBC||BC||BCM||Differently abled person|
|Assistant Engineer/Electrical Electrical & Electronics Engineering (91%)||273||39||9||3||52||71||9||83||7|
|Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology (2%)||6||1||1||2||1||1||–|
|2)||Assistant Engineer/ Mechanical||25||4||1||–||4||7||1||7||1|
|3)||Assistant Engineer / Civil||50||8||1||–||9||14||1||14||3|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO‟s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
2) The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
3) The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CPGA of Marks, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
4) Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
i) Scanned image of their photograph, signature and Thumb impression in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc. The procedure for taking photograph, signature and Thumb impression are given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
ii) Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST. (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
iii) Scanned copy of Degree Certificate, Priority certificates, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
iv) Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO‟s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
2. Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
3. Applying through online have the following major procedures
a) One Time User Registration
b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Apprentice Training & Experiences and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
c) Apply for the relevant post that the candidate wishes to apply.
d) Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
e) Download of Application form.
4. After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
5. This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be
Download Official Advertisment of TANGEDCO/TNEB 2016 recruitment: Official Notification TNEB Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Electriciy Board Website: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login