Vacancy circular to fill up Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) posts in the Office of the Principal Controller of Communication Accounts, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai-54 on Deputation Basis.
Principal Controller of Communication Accounts, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai-54 proposes to fill up some of the vacant posts in Assistant Accounts Officer cadre on deputation basis from among the staff work¬ing in Central Government Office!PSUs as per the details given below.
|Name of the Cadre||Scale of Pay||Grade pay||No. of posts likely to be Tilled|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800||Rs. 48001-||
2. The eligibility conditions to apply for the above posts are given in Annexure-I.
3. The period of deputation initially will be for 3 (three) years.
4. The terms and conditions of the deputation as stipulated in DOP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 are applicable.
5. The applications of the willing and eligible officials whose services can be spared on their selection may be sent in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-II, III & IV) duly recommended by the Head of office! Department with attested copies of the Confidential Reports for the last 5 years, integrity certificate and Vigilance clearance to the Dy. Controller of Communication Accounts (Admn) of this office on or before 31/10/2015. Belated/incomplete applications will be rejected.
6. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Encl: Annexure I, II, III & IV
Dy. Controller of Communication Accounts (Admn)
O/o Pr. CCA MH Circle, Mumbai-54
Eligibility conditions for applying to posts on deputation in CCA office
a. Officers working under the Central/State Govt.
i. Holding analogous post of Jr. AO s/AA0 s on regular basis Or
ii. Jr.1Sr. Accountant, Clerks/PAO who have qualified in both Part-I & Part-II of JAO (Postal) Exam with 5 years regular service in the cadre. Or
iii. Possessing the qualification of passing the SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts, Departments of Central Government/State Government.
b. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of appli-cation.
Application for appointment on deputation basis as AAO in DOT
1. Name of the official
2. Date of Birth & age
3. Post held at present with name of the Dept./M inistry
4. Whether employee of Central Govt.! State Govt./PSU
5. Present Pay :
6. Educational Qualification :
7. Working experience including extent of working with computer
8. Date from which present post held :
9. Brief service particulars :
10. Nature of appointment i.e. whether adhoc or regular
11. Nature of duties performed
12. Whether belongs to SC/ST!OBC
13. Whether served in the Dept. of Telecommunications on Deputation basis. If so, the period of deputation and name of Circle/Station where served
14. Rank/Grading and year of passing Qualifying JAOISAS examina¬tion
a) Date of working asJAO on adhoc basis
b) Date of working asJAO on Regular basis
15. Remarks, if any: Signature of the Applicant
I. I hereby declare that my posting as AAO in the Office of
the Principal Controller of Communication Accounts, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai, Department of Telecommunications is purely on temporary basis and shall not have any right to claim for seniority in the said post in respect of services rendered by me on Deputation Basis.
II. I am not entitled to absorption as AAO in the Department of Telecommunications and therefore will not resort to lay any claim for the same.
III. I am liable to be repatriated to my parent department organization for any inaccuracies in the details noted above or for contravention
of any provisions in the rules/orders governing deputation.
Date: Signature of the Official
Signature of the Controlling Officer with seal
Certificate to be recorded by the Head of Office/Department while forwardina the annlications Certified that
1. The particulars given by the applicant are true and have been ver-ified from the service record.
2. The applicant, if selected, will be relieved immediately.
3. Copies of ACR/APAR for the last live years are enclosed.
4. No Disciplinary(Vigilance case is pending or contemplated against him/her. There is nothing against the candidate which makes him ineligible for consideration of appointment to the post applied for.
5. No major/minor penalty is in force or current against the official.
Signature of Head of Office/Department
with official seal & Telephone No.