Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following post:-
Name of the Examination: Combined Lower Subordinate Service General and Special Recruitment
No. of Vacancies: 490
Qualification:- Bachelor ‘s degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification
Online submission of application starts: 03.09.2015
Last date to submit online application: 03.10.2015
Last date to Deposit Fee: 29.09.2015
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from all examination and selection uptoa maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate or equivalent examination. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application it shall be rejected
(4) The candidates will have to enclose Self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose Self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
(5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this benefit the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Serviceman (Amendment) Act. 1997 as Amended G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008). The ex-army personnels must be discharged from the army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
(6) Date, time and centre etc of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre allotted to them by the Commission to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(7) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidate shall be final.
(8) The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age. not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, Applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(9) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
(10) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidate may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selection in this regard decision of the commission shall be final.
(11) In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration no.. date of birth of candidate, father’s/husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(12) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(13) On the basis of this examination, approximately eighteen times candidates shall qualify for the main examination and approximately upto three times candidates from the main examination shall be called for the interview where specified in the rules. It is essential to be present in the interview.
(14) The candidates who are appearing in the examination of essential qualification need not apply, because they are not eligible.
(15) While filling the answer sheet the candidates “must use Black Ball Point Pen Only” Do not use any other pen or pencil in any case.
(16) The candidate must fillup his/her all information correctly in the answer sheet with Black Ball Point Pen. The information filled in the “Answer sheet must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.”
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Website:- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Apply online: Click Here
Download Detailed Advertisement:- COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES