V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, invites applications for the post of CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER (Head of Medical Department) under direct recruitment. Following are the details thereon:-
1. Name of the Post : CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
2. Classification : Class I (Head of Department)
3. Number of posts : 1 (One – Unreserved)
4. Scale of Pay : Rs. 43200-66000
5. Age limit : 50 Years
6. Qualifications : Essential:
(i) M.B.B.S., Degree from a recognized University;
(ii) A Post Graduate medical degree from a recognized University;
(iii) Post qualification experience of thirteen years in a reputed Hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
1. The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age limit shall be the first day of the month in which the post is notified/advertised as per the provisions contained in Tuticorin Port Trust Employees (Recruitment, Seniority & Promotion) Regulations, 2008.
2. Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason.
Any candidate, who is found to have knowingly furnished any particulars, which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known would ordinarily have debarred him from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to be disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
4. Conditions of Service:
The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust in matters of Allowances, Leave, Provident Fund, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities and other conditions of service, shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as
applicable to officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust.
5. The selection will be made on the basis of recruitment rule for Class I post of Chief Medical Officer as per the Tuticorin Port Trust Employees (Recruitment,
Seniority & Promotion) Regulations, 2008.
6. The details regarding the organization and application form for the post and other conditions can be downloaded from web-site www.vocport. Gov.in.
7. Applications not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications without attested copies of certificates/testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
8. Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
9. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained.
10. Employees working in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should forward the application through proper channel.
11. Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof,
experience, etc., must reach the following address on or before 1700 Hrs. of 10-9-2015:-
The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office,
Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin – 628 004.