Vasanta College for Women
Admitted to the Privileges of Banaras Hindu University
(Assessed & Accredited by NAAC)
Krishnamurti Foundation India, Rajghat Fort, Varanasi, U.P. 221 001
Phone: 0542 2441187 email: [email protected] website: www.vasantakfi.com
Advt. No.: VCW/NT-UGC/2015/01
Application on prescribed form is invited from eligible candidates for the following Non-Teaching Posts. The application may be downloaded from the college website www.vasantakfi.com.
S. No. Name of the Post Pay Band / Grade Pay No. of Post Category
1 Administrative Officer Group – A 15600-39100 GP-5400 01 UR
2 Section Officer (Accounts) Group – B 9300-34800 GP-4600 01 UR
3 PA to Principal Group – B 9300-34800 GP-4200 01 OBC
4 Senior Assistant (Assistant) Group – B 9300-34800 GP-4200 01 UR
5 Professional Assistant – Library Group – B 9300-34800 GP-4200 01 UR
6 Assistant (UDC) Group – C 5200-20200 GP-2400 01 UR
7 Junior Assistant (LDC) Group – C 5200-20200 GP-1900 01 UR
8 Semi Professional Assistant – Library Group – C 5200-20200 GP-2800 01 UR
9 Library Assistant Group – C 5200-20200 GP-2000 01 OBC
10 Technical Assistant – (Computer) Group -C 5200-20200 GP-2800 01 UR
11 Laboratory Assistant Group- C 5200-20200 GP-2000 01 ST
12 Laboratory Attendant Group – C 5200-20200 GP-1800 01 SC
13 Library Attendant Group – C 5200-20200 GP-1800 01 OBC
AGE LIMIT: (For Group ‘A’ , ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts) : (1) 18-30 years for general category; 18-35 years for SC/ST; and 18-33 for OBC;
(2) 18-35 years for widows/divorced and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried (40 years for SC/ST);
(3) No age bar for permanent employees of Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi;
(4) 18-40 years where the requirement is post graduate/graduate qualifications and experience in the area of Professional/Technical/Research and Library;
(5) Period spent on working against any post in the project/scheme or on contract/daily wage basis in Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi including broken period of service rendered as indicated above may also be taken into account for the purpose of age relaxation for appointment in regular establishment provided that one stretch of such service is for more than six months. For others, age relaxation will be admissible as per Government of India rules.
1. The candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
2. The college reserves the right not to fill up any or all the post(s) advertised.
3. A separate application is to be submitted for each post.
4. No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test and interview.
5. Application other than in the prescribed form, incomplete application, unsigned application, without required documents/testimonials or application reaching after the closing date by post/courier will be rejected without further reference.
6. A non-refundable Application fee for the Non-teaching under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts, must be paid through a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Principal, Vasanta College for Women payable at Varanasi.
7. The Application complete in all respects with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. should reach the Principal, Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat Fort, Varanasi within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
8. Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website only.