Government of India, Office of the Medical Superintendent Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi, Invites applications are invited from India Citizens for the following post in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
Name of the post: Staff Nurse
No of Vacancies: 177 (22 vacancies reserved for PWD)
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing) from a recognised University or Institute;
Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised University or Institute;
(ii) Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
(iii) Six months experience in Minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above
II. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognised Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council; and
(iii) Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II (i)
Salary: (Consolidated remuneration per month Rs. 37500/-
The number of vacancies is subject to change. Reservation will be as per Government of India policy.
1. Application Process: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Staff Nurse in VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi on contract basis for a period of 06 (six) months only or till vacancies are filled on regular basis whichever is earlier. Detailed advertisement is hosted at the website of VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi, www.vmmcsjh.nic.in.
2. Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-, Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee subject to submission of necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. Fees shall be paid through Demand Draft/Banker Cheque/IPO drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, at the time of registration. The Application fees will be non refundable.
3. Date of registration of candidates is on 19.10.2015 (9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon).
4. Place of Registration : Lecture Hall I & II behind New OPD Complex.
4. Essential documents:- All the original certificate/documents will be verified at the time of interview. All the candidates must bring the following original certificates along with one set of photocopy of documents, duly attested by a gazetted officer viz.:
i. Duly filled in Bio-data (required for Registration purpose only) as per the format given in this notice. Format can be downloaded from the hospital’s website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in.
ii. Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
iii. Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
iv. Certificate in Nursing Degree/ General Nursing and Midwifery from recognized institution.
v. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
vi. Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
vii. Experience certificate.
5. The candidate must be Citizen of India.
6. Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on date of registration.
7. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC
3 candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
8. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
9. He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Hospital.
10. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the regular employees of VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
12. The appointment will be for Six months or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month from either side.
13. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment.
14. No Travelling allowance will be paid for appearing for Registration /Interview.
15. Only those candidates shall be considered for interview who are registered on 19.10.15 (9.00 am to 12.00 noon).
16. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.
Download Application Format: VMMC_Staff Nurse_Application Format