Excellent opportunity for the candidates having B.Sc.(Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry), ITI (Fitter) and Diploma holders. IOCL Mathura refinery plan invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up Govt. Jobs 2016-2017 as Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. As per the latest employment News notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Mathura Refinery ADVT NO: MR/HR/RECT/APP/2016 there are 65 vacancies will be filled as this apprentice process.
Last updated on 8th October, 2016:
List of Candidates provisionally shortlisted for Medical Examination for engagement as Apprentices at Mathura Refinery: list-of-candidate-for-medical-examination-mr
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to experience the Govt. jobs 2016 can apply through online till last date of submission of online applications ie: 8th April, 2016.
Following is the central Govt. jobs in UP 2016 breakup of IOCL Apprentice 2016:
/ Discip line
|Trade / Discipline||Qualification||Period of Apprenti ceship||Total No of Vacancies||UR||8||ST||OBC (Na)||•*Consolidated Stipend Per Month|
|Al||Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator — Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial
|18||21||11||04||Nil||06||Rs 8435 — 1g year Fts 9283 —2″ year|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Matric with 2(Two) year M(Fitter) course||12 months||8||8||02||Nil||02||Rs 10131 /-|
|AS||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering||12 months||14||07||03||Nil||04||Rs 10131 /-|
|A4||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering||12 months||06||03||Nil||03||Rs 10131 /-|
|*||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||12 months||8||02||01||Nil||01||Rs 10131 /-|
Discipline – Instrumentation
|3 years Full-Time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent||12 months||8||03||01||Nil||02||Rs 10131 /-|
1. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31-03-2016 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the vacancies reserved for them).
2. Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates).
(B) Period of Apprenticeship Training:
1. 12 Months / 18 months, as indicated against respective Trade/Discipline Codes.
After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates may be considered for appointment / given due preference against vacancies in a regular post in respective disciplines, in terms of applicable guidelines / provisions.
(C) Selection Methodology:
1. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview. The written Test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weight age of 85%. The maximum weightage for interview will be 15%.
2. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process ie Written Test and Personal Interview and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjusted suitable for engagement.
3. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Preemployment medical Examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available
in the following link: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Pre-employment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
1. SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
(E) General Instructions:
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. PWD candidates with less than 40% of permanent disability are not eligible. The PWD candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by competent authority as per the Persons with Disabilities (equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amended Rules, 2009, failing which their candidature
as PWD candidates will not be considered. Persons with Disabilities [OH and HH] must be capable of performing the task assigned to them / take instructions using suitable aids and appliances.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of
Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR
candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Mathura Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
4. The candidate must have possessed the prescribed qualification as on 31-03-2016.
5. Incomplete applications, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those received after the last date of receipt of applications shall not be considered and shall be treated as “Rejected”.
6. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
7. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during
engagement/employment, if recruited.
8. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
9. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
How to Apply:
Candidates undertaking the responsibility of correctness of particulars/details required in the Online Application format will ensure that he possess all the relevant certificates/testimonials/proofs/supporting documents specially for age, educational qualifications, caste and such other particulars/information at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates interested to submit Online Application for any one of the above mentioned disciplines will follow the steps mentioned below:
a. 1st Step: Log on to IndianOil website www.iocl.com
b. 2nd Step: Furnish particulars of personal details, educational details, communication details etc and such other information as sought in the online application format.
c. 3rd Step: Upload his/her Passport size Photograph and Signature.
d. 4th Step: Submit the Application Form in the system/web site.
e. 5th Step: Take a print of Registration Slip which will contain a registration number and keep it as your copy of proof for submission of application/registration and the same will be referred by you for any query/ other purpose connected to this recruitment process.
a. Only online mode of application/registration will be accepted. Applications/registration received in any other form/ mode shall be liable for rejection.
b. Incomplete online applications or online application received after the due date or multiple online
applications for more than one discipline will be liable for rejection.
c. For raising any query/enquiry, the candidate must refer/mention the registration number.
(H) Written Test:
Based on the responsibility undertaken about the correctness of information/particulars/details furnished by
candidates in the Online Application Format, their eligibility for appearing in the written test will be decided and
accordingly names of all such shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the IndianOil website www.iocl.com . All
such candidates whose names have been shortlisted for Written Test and their names have been displayed on the
IndianOil website www.iocl.com shall be sent ‘Admit Card for Written Test’ advising them to appear in the
Written Test on scheduled date/time/venue. For creation/generation of ‘Admit Card for Written Test’, such
candidates will follow any one of the following steps:
a. Take a print of ‘Admit Card for Written Test’ by entering your Registration Number/Date of Birth through the
link sent to you through email and carry the same along with a photo ID proof for verification at the Written
Alternatively / or
b. Log on to IndianOil website www.iocl.com, enter your Registration Number/Date of Birth, download & take a
print of ‘Admit Card for Written Test’ from website and carry the same along with a photo ID proof for
verification at the written Test Venue. Candidates not complying with above shall not be allowed to appear in
the written test
After evaluation of Written Test’s answer sheets of all the candidates, who appeared in the Written Test, lists /
names of candidates, shortlisted for interview, shall be displayed at the Test Venue on the day of the Written Test
in the late evening hours. The ‘Interview’ shall commence from the next day onwards. No separate intimation shall
be given to the candidates and candidates are required to come prepared accordingly. All candidates whose
names have been shortlisted for Interview, shall be required to bring the originals & photocopies of following
documents on the day of the Interview:
a. Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate (10th/12th pass) issued by state/central board having date of birth.
b. Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Voter Id/PAN Card/Adhaar Card / Passport)
c. Degree/ Diploma certificates(Final/Provisional)
d. Mark-sheets of all years/semester starting from 10th standard (Boards),
e. Caste Certificate in All India Format( for SC/ST/OBC)
f. The PWD candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by competent authority as per the Persons with Disabilities (equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amended Rules, 2009
Download Detailed IOCL Apprentice recruitment advertisement: IOCL_AD_APPRENTICE(MATHURA)_2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited website: www.iocl.com