The Search Committee constituted by Hon’ble the Governor of Jharkhand cum Chancellor of Universities, Jharkhand invites application from interested candidates having scholarly pursuit, academic interest and administrative ability with resume and reference of two academicians for recommending a panel of names to the Hon’ble the Governor cum Chancellor of Universities of Jharkhand for appointment to the following posts in Universities:-
|Name of the
|1.||Pro-Vice Chancellor||Ranchi University,
|2.||Pro-Vice Chancellor||Kolhan University
1. For the post of Pro V.C. the applicant must be a whole time professor of University.
2. All the information regarding Universities are available on their respective website.
3. The candidates for the post of Pro V.C. must not be above 62 years of age as on the date of publication of advertisement.
4. The application shall be submitted in a prescribed format, which can be downloaded from website of Raj Bhavan, Jharkhand, Ranchi having URL www.rajbhavanjharkhand.nic.in
5. Recent self attested passport size photograph and signature of applicant shall be scanned at proper place.
6. The applicants need not submit any certificates in proof of his/her educational qualification.
7. All educational qualification must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institution in India and abroad and if grades are awarded instead of
marks, applicant should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
8. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
9. Suppression of any material information or misrepresentation in the application shall automatically disqualify the candidate and further may attract prosecution.
10. Application received after due date and time shall not be considered.
11. Canvassing in any form will invite disqualification.
12. The applicants should have valid e-mail id and be kept active during the entire period of consideration. The Search-cum-Selection Committee shall not be
liable for failure of communication, if incorrect or inactive e-mail id is furnished.
13. The last date for submitting prescribed application form is 07th April,2016 ( i.e within twenty-one days from publication of advertisement on 18th
March,2016) at 6.00 P.M.
14. The application in prescribed format/nomination shall be submitted to Officer on Special Duty (Judicial) to Hon’ble Governor through the following e-mail
address – [email protected]
15. The application submitted other than through e-mail shall not be taken into consideration by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
16. All communication in this regard shall only be made at the aforesaid e-mail.
Download Application format for Pro-Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2016: Jharkhand_formatprovc180316
Download Advertisement for Pro-Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2016: Pro-Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2016 Jharkhand
Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand website: http://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in
Jharkhand university website: http://www.cuj.ac.in