Recruitment Summary: The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible
candidates for recruitment to One Hundred & Twenty posts to be filled through PUNJAB STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2013, apply before 31/12/2013.
Job Location: Punjab
Job Details :
Name Of Posts & Number Of Posts :
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 23 Posts.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 10 Posts.
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails) : 16 Posts.
- Excise & Taxation Officer : 52 Posts.
- Tehsildar : 06 Posts.
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 11 Posts.
- Labour & Conciliation Officer : 02 Posts.
No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts.
Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 38 Years.
How to Apply: Candidates can ONLY apply by Filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in . Further, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Last Date to Apply : 30/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ppsc.gov.in/pdf/pscscce2013/daepre.pdf
Online Apply Link : http://ppsconline.in/PSCSCCE.aspx