RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts as under:
Name of the post: Structural Design Expert(Civil)
No of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
Post Graduation M. Tech. in Structural Engineering will be preferred
Experience: Total Experience: 20 years
Relevant Experience: 7 years
Salary: General Manager (Rs. 51300-73000)
After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed.
The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution:
Qualification – 20%
Experience – 20%
Interview – 60%
Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the Interview.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Date & Time of Walk-in: 17.10.2015 10.00 AM onwards
Venue: RITES Limited,
VAT 741, 4th Floor, Tower No.7,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi Station Complex, Navi Mumbai-
How to apply:-
1. All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview on 17.10.2015.
2. Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELFATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 passport size photographs
b. Filled up Application Form (Attached)
c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
3. Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
4. No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office
5. Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply through proper channel.
6. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Download Application form and Detailed Advertisement: RITES_General Manager_1st October 2015
RITES Website: http://rites.com/